Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Introducing Sharelle.......

Hi, I’m Sharelle a 23yr old Christian mother of 2 little blessings, Mr W (2.5) & Miss W (6 months) and wife to a wonderful husband. When I’m not running around after two very busy children (in other words when time allows it!), I like to spend my time either behind my sewing machine or my camera!

Sewing has only recently become a passion of mine after hating it through my high school years! There must be something about having children that ignites that creative side in you again! At the moment my sewing skills are pretty basic but I am incredibly lucky to have a super talented Mum (and MIL also!) who are both a wiz behind the sewing machine and are always willing to help me when I need it!

My other ‘love’ is my camera! My darling hubby bought me a SLR camera for my birthday a couple of years ago and I’ve been hooked on it ever since! There really is something beautiful about being able to capture your children’s life in a photo and my kid’s photo albums speak well for that! Hopefully through this blog we'll be able to share some of our creative juices so to speak and inspire others as well!

No comments: