Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Introducing Bec.....

Hi, my name is Bec! I am a Mum to a 4 year old and a 2 year old with another on the way around the New Year. Life is busy at home but I love to take time out to spend on my crafts – every day if I can even if only for 5 minutes.

I am a self-confessed craftaholic and I think I have tried almost every craft known to man – which isn’t always a good thing because it means I have a mountain of un-finished projects. As a child my Oma (Grandma) taught me to knit and crochet and she definitely instilled in me a love of craft along with my Mum who was always sewing clothes, knitting or cross-stitching at home - she was always there to fix my mistakes!

I didn’t particularly enjoy sewing in high school but now when I look back it was mainly the projects we had to make – not the sewing itself! Since having kids I have a new found passion for sewing and it’s probably become my craft of choice for the moment, although I still have a soft spot for knitting and cross stitch especially in winter time! I started a blog a little while ago called Sewing Belle and most often my posts will be linked back there.

No comments: